On his personal quest to check off the best of his home country,
travel writer and host Robin Esrock catalogues must-sees, including
nature, food, culture, history, adrenaline rushes, and quirky
Canadiana. After spending years crafting the definitive Canadian
Bucket List, he''s packed in enough for a lifetime, at least.
A few of the highlights include:
- Ziplining over a giant waterfall in New Brunswick
- Digging for dinosaur bones in Alberta''s badlands
- Harvesting an iceberg to make a refreshing Newfoundland
- Floating in Canada''s own Dead Sea
- Cracking a Canadian Da Vinci Code in Winnipeg
- Hiking the tundra under Nunavut''s midnight sun
The companion website presents extensive bonus content:
on-the-ground info, videos, gear guides, hotel and tour
recommendations, and more. Join the community of Bucket Listers
sharing their experiences as they follow Robin''s trail.