Bloody Kiss Volume 1

by Furumiya Kazuko

TokyoPop | July 27, 2009 | Trade Paperback

Bloody Kiss Volume 1 is rated 4 out of 5 by 1.

Format: Trade Paperback

Dimensions: 208 pages, 2.95 × 1.97 × 0.22 in

Published: July 27, 2009

Publisher: TokyoPop

Language: English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10: 1427815798

ISBN - 13: 9781427815798

Appropriate for ages: 13 - 17

save 5%

• Out of stock online

$13.99  ea

Online Price

$13.99 List Price

Cart

This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
See details

Easy, FREE returns. See details

Item can only be shipped in Canada

Downloads instantly to your kobo or other ereading device. See details

All available formats:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Bloody Kiss Volume by Furumiya Kazuko is a two-volume manga series. The first volume was hard to get into the story because I was unable to relate to the characters. I kept reading and found it more enjoyable later. The drawings are good; it has a few bishonen. There wasn't very much comedy as the back of the manga claimed. Bloody Kiss is about Kiyo Katsuragi, who inherits property from her deceased grandmother. She does not have a family and plans to sell the land to fund for her education. However, that does not go as planned. Kiyo discovers that there are two vampires living in that old house - Kuroboshi and his servant, Alshu. After that, Kuroboshi decides to declare Kiyo as his 'bride', which is the only person he will take blood from. Will Kiyo learn to like the two vampires? Or will she continue with her original plan to sell the land? There's a short story at the end called Angel Love Song. It is about a girl named Mizuho Hidaka, who finds a boy lying in the snow with a guitar when she comes out of the music club. She brings the boy home with her because her parents are out of town. Her boyfriend recently dumped her and claimed that he would take her back if she won a competition. Mizuho asks the boy to form a band with her and calls him 'Angel.' Will she win the competition with the help of Angel? And will she want her boyfriend to take her back? 4/5
Date published: 2009-09-02

– More About This Product –

Bloody Kiss Volume 1

by Furumiya Kazuko

Format: Trade Paperback

Dimensions: 208 pages, 2.95 × 1.97 × 0.22 in

Published: July 27, 2009

Publisher: TokyoPop

Language: English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10: 1427815798

ISBN - 13: 9781427815798

Appropriate for ages: 13 - 17

Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart