Preparing for the Canadian Securities Exam just got easier with the Canadian Securities Exam Fast-Track Study Guide
Whether your career aspirations lie in banking, financial planning, the mutual fund industry, or a brokerage, you can’t avoid taking the Canadian Securities Exam. But there’s a lot of material to know for the day of the examination, and it can be a daunting task to assimilate such a wide body of knowledge.
The Wiley Canadian Securities Exam Fast-Track Study Guide
is a quick-review tool that covers all the basics you need to pass the exam. This concise study aid presents "quick hits" of the key points you need to know, in language that’s easy to understand and follow:
- a compact study aid that summarizes the essential, "need-to-know" information
- highlights important topics
- features multiple choice review questions at the end of each chapter
- makes material easy to read, understand, and remember
- includes two practice exams
- solutions to review questions and the practice exams are cross-referenced to appropriate discussions in the CSC textbook for further review of problem areas.
This edition has been completely updated and revised to reflect recent changes to the course and the exams. It features updates throughout, new questions, new practice exams, and an entirely new chapter on hedge funds.
Don’t let the stress and amount of material you need to know for the exam overwhelm you. Prepare yourself with the Wiley Canadian Securities Exam Fast-Track Study Guide. It’s the perfect quick-review tool to wrap up your studying and to help you focus on doing your best on the exam.