The first complete framework for integrating
offline and online marketing!
- Step-by-step processes for reengineering any brand!
- Achieving true synergies between online and offline brands
- Includes interviews with the world's leading Internet branding
The Internet has changed all the business
rules you live by-especially the rules for branding your products,
services, and organization. Cyberbranding doesn't merely
show you how the rules have changed: it presents a complete
framework for branding that works now-and for years to come.
Drawing on her extensive experience as a marketing consultant-and
on interviews with many of the world's leading Internet branding
executives-Deirdre Breakenridge answers these and other crucial
- How do you move your brand online without compromising the
values it already holds in the "real" world?
- How can you re-engineer an existing brand in the wake of the
- How can you create a new brand that leverages the full power of
The Internet. It isn't easy money. It isn't
an excuse to forget the fundamentals. But for marketers willing to
work hard, and work intelligently, it is the brand-building
opportunity of a lifetime.
In Cyberbranding, Deirdre
Breakenridge shows how to use the Internet to build brands-and
customer relationships-of remarkable depth and power. Drawing on
the Internet's most impressive success stories-and its cautionary
tales of disaster-she shows how to:
- Develop the vision of your online brand
- Identify your true online audience
- Persuade your customers by empowering them
- Personalize without becoming intrusive
- Make the most of online and offline research
- Use the much-maligned banner ad as a key branding tool
- Integrate Internet-based and off-line branding activities
- Appeal more effectively to today's multi-tasking consumer
- Draw the repeat traffic you're looking for
- Create affiliate marketing programs that work
With Cyberbranding you can master
lessons others spent billions to learn-and build 21st century
brands worth billions to own.
Whether you're a business leader,
strategist, marketing professional, or public relations specialist,
Cyberbranding gives you an action plan for strengthening
your brand online and off-and leveraging it for maximum competitive
"Finally, a book that covers all the important aspects
of Internet marketing!"
Riegel, EVP Worldwide Marketing, Cybercash
From the Foreword:
"...Smart CyberBranding is not about building the next
Amazon or Yahoo or eBay... The new phase of the Internet revolution
is about how businesses-often derisively referred to as "old
economy" companies-take advantage of the new medium to vastly
improve their bottom lines. And Breakenridge has done her part to
point them in the right direction."
-Thomas J. DeLoughry, Former Executive Editor, Internet World