Dimensions: 320 Pages, 7.87 × 11.02 × 0.79 in
Published: January 31, 2012
Publisher: Random House Information Group
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 0307894215
ISBN - 13: 9780307894212
From the Publisher
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - The Complete Official Guide - Collector''s
• Exclusive coffee table book printed on highest-quality paper and
bound in a padded hard cover.
• Limited print run, includes two ribbon bookmarks.
• Includes a 16-page bonus section exclusive to this
• Every secret, every unlockable, every side-quest, every
mini-game, every Achievement and every Trophy revealed and
explained in a dedicated Extras chapter. We''ve also added a story
recap and an artwork gallery.
• The dedicated Walkthrough charts the critical path through the
main narrative. It also provides regular prompts and tips to direct
players to side quests and other optional features within the game
• The Tour Guide chapter includes one section per game location in
each time period. This complements the Walkthrough by examining all
optional activities offered in the game (side quests, mini-games,
puzzles and power-leveling spots).
• The Completion Timeline chapter offers a visual and streamlined
guide to 100% completion.
• The Strategy & Analysis section gives an advanced analysis of
the game''s key systems and features. This also covers the most
complex topics such as character development in a thorough, yet
• All-encompassing Inventory and Bestiary chapters feature
exhaustive lists and tables covering all enemies, weapons,
accessories, items and shops.
• The 100% complete guide to Final Fantasy XIII-2.
• Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.