Dimensions: 160 pages, 10 × 7.8 × 0.63 in
Published: December 15, 1998
Publisher: Harvest Hill Press
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1886862079
ISBN - 13: 9781886862074
From the Publisher
* Learn Kitchen Safety and Cooking Preparation.
* Cook favorite "from scratch" recipes with adult help.
* Prepare after-school snacks, and meals for the family!
* Be a smart consumer by learning fun ecology facts.
* Make a face paint, play clay, recycled paper and crafts.
* Have a great time cooking with animated characters.
"An awesome book to get you started on the basics of cooking! It
has delicious and easy recipes, and also facts about animals,
ecology, and food on every page. The recipes are great. A must
--Skipping Stones Magazine, Sonji Mariah McDowell, age 13
"...an instant favorite for beginning young cooks!" --Children''s
"...guaranteed to make kids, and their adult helpers, smile with
the turn of every page."
--Richmond Parents Monthly
"Turn the page, grab an apron, and start your kids on a cooking
--Deanna F. Cook, Senior Editor Family Fun Magazine
"An Awesome book..." --Skipping Stones Magazine
"The title is the first hint that this is more than a
cookbook...activities are tried and true kid pleasers."
-- Children''s Book Review Service
"...Highly recommended to any child (or grown up!) with and
inquisitive mind and growling tummy."
-- Surprises Magazine
"...so much fun!" -- Harvey Magazine