The definitive work by B.K.S. Iyengar, the world''s most
respected yoga teacher.
B.K.S. Iyengar has devoted his life to the practice and study of
yoga. It was B.K.S. Iyengar''s unique teaching style, bringing
precision and clarity to the practice, as well as a mindset of
''yoga for all'', which has made it into the worldwide phenomenon
it is today.
Light on Yoga is widely called ''the bible of yoga''
and has served as the source book for generations of yoga students
around the world. It is the classic text for all serious students
- B.K.S. Iyengar''s own photo-illustrated, step-by-step guides to
every yoga routine.
- Week-by-week development plan - with a total of 300 weeks to
allow gradual progression from novice to advanced technique.
- B.K.S. Iyengar''s unique and inspired guide to Pranayama - yoga
- B.K.S. Iyengar''s yoga philosophy for life and an introduction
to the spiritual aspects of yoga.
- Yoga sequences and asanas to help heal a range of specific
illnesses and conditions.