Retire and keep your hard-earned cash!
When you retire, your potential tax deductions change considerably
-- and if you're a baby boomer on your way to retirement, you'll
want to keep your hands on as much of your money as possible.
That's why you need Nolo's Essential Retirement Tax Guide,
the first book of its kind that helps boomers and their parents
understand their tax benefits in plain English.
Find out how to save on taxes, step by step, by:
- doing volunteer work
- accounting for increased medical expenses
- buying a boat, RV or second home
- making charitable donations
- paying for a grandchild's education
- living off your investments
- selling or renting out a home
- starting a business
- giving financial help to your family
With Nolo's Essential Retirement Tax Guide, you get
winning strategies and the legal information you need to keep the
tax collector happy while saving you a bundle -- so you can have
enough money to enjoy your golden years.