Step Into the Moment
Inspired by President Obama's call to action, Spirit of
Service is a daily devotional that explores the many ways you
can get involved in service to others. With 365 specific
suggestions, it shows there is truly a calling for everyone.
Every week offers seven different ways to serve . . .
- Money: Donate-find ways your money can make a difference.
- Energy: Volunteer-put intention into action.
- Focus: Create interest in a cause to bring about change.
- Influence: Use your personal equity to help others.
- Compassion: Open your heart to the needs of others.
- Support: Get involved-stand up for those without a voice.
- Passage: Join someone on their journey as a guide or
Spirit of Service also lists over 500 organizations
with information about how you can help. It provides daily ways to
serve in every arena, including the environment, human rights,
elder care, youth services, hunger relief, animal conservation,
troop support, green living, the arts, literacy, historic
preservation, civic participation, and more. To learn more visit
Get into the Spirit of Service Today!