Based on the New York Times best-selling book The
On The Biggest Loser, NBCs unscripted hit show, overweight
contestants shape up, undergoing dramatic weight-loss
transformations. Millions of inspired viewers have wondered how
they do it and have asked, What are they eating?
In The Biggest Loser Cookbook, Chef Devin Alexander and
the Biggest Loser experts and cast members reveal their favorite
healthy recipes. With more than 125 guilt-free, flavorful recipes,
this cookbook shows that healthy eating and successful weight loss
dont mean giving up your favorite foods.
- Start the day off right with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese
Breakfast Sandwich, Seths Fiesta Poached Eggs, or Sharons
- Cut cravings with healthy snacks such as Ryans Ground Turkey
Nachos, Thin-and-Crispy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza, or Roasted Red
- Soothe your hunger with a California Bacon Burger, Matts Slap
It Together Turkey Guac Sandwich, and Pork and Black-Bean Verde
- Indulge in rib-sticking comfort foods like Winning Fried
Chicken, Big Roobys Almost-Famous Skillet Fajitas, and Amandas
Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna.
- Dress up main meals with Not-Really-Fried Rice, Thai
Ground-Chicken Salad, and Deli Chopped Salad.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Peanut ButterOatmeal Cookies,
One-Serving Chocolate Cheesecakes, and Lisas Frozen
Now get startedfight fat with these healthy recipes and become
the Biggest Loser!