Can you lose weight by taking a pill, powder, or tea?
Find out the truth--and the risks...
Containing up-to-date, authoritative information, The Diet Pill
Book spells out what over 200 name-brand products contain and
analyzes the validity of the manufacturers' claims. Warnings,
cautions, and possible allergic reactions are clearly stated. This
essential reference covers:
* Prescription weight loss products including: Mazanor, Xenical,
* Single ingredient, over-the-counter weight management products
including: Chitosan, Chromium picolinate, and Pyruvate
* Combination over-the-counter weight loss products, including:
dieter's teas, herbal laxatives, metabolism boosters, and
Each entry explains:
- Whether or not the ingredients promote weight loss, and if so,
- If the dosage is sufficient to promote weight loss
- If there are any reliable studies to support manufacturers'
- If the product is safe; if it interacts with other drugs or
foods, and what its potential side effects might be
Before you take any weight-loss product, protect your health, and
save your money with:
The Diet Pill Book