All you need for a smooth transition to the gluten-free
Contrary to popular belief, living gluten-free doesn't just mean
eating gluten-free! With 1 in 20 people suffering from some degree
of gluten intolerance and countless others interested in the health
benefits of removing gluten from your diet, it's no wonder that the
gluten-free lifestyle is on the rise. The Everything Guide to
Living Gluten-Free is the perfect introduction to this
Inside, you'll find guidance on making a stress-free switch to a
gluten-free life, with valuable information on:
- Setting up a pantry to avoid cross-contamination.
- Finding gluten-free options when traveling.
- Selecting gluten-free health and personal care products.
- Enjoying restaurant dinners and parties.
- Helping children acclimate to the gluten-free lifestyle.
Plus, you'll find 100 recipes for superb gluten-free dishes, like
Cornmeal-Crusted Chicken, Focaccia Bread, and Chocolate Raspberry
Cupcakes with Fluffy Raspberry Frosting. Even including information
for gluten-free vegans and vegetarians, this all-in-one guide is
your indispensable resource for losing gluten for good!