Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official
study guide, featuring real GMAT questions-and their answers-
written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning
questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between
questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th
Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The
Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep®
software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition
replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The
remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you must
have one of the following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox,
or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher.