The lowdown on the toughest, sexiest, and beardiest
man to ever stalk the earth
Since its emergence from the bowels of the internet, the Chuck
Norris Fact has roundhouse kicked its way into the world's
consciousness with all the vim and verve of its namesake. Singing
the praises of his unequaled toughness, his mighty kicking feet,
his indestructible beard, his frightening virility, and his ability
to stop time by thinking about pineapples, The Truth About
Chuck Norris is the one book brave enough to go behind the
beard and reveal the real Chuck.
Ian Spector, webmaster of the site which started the meme and
survivor of a real-life encounter with Chuck himself, has selected
the 400 most kick-ass facts from his library of thousands, as well
as illustrations as awesome as the man himself. This death-defying
volume includes such awe-inspiring observations as:
• A cobra once bit Chuck Norris's leg. After five days of
excruciating pain, the cobra died.
• Chuck Norris can charge a cell phone by rubbing it against his
• When an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" aired in France, the
French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe
• Chuck Norris was the first person to tame a dinosaur.
• Chuck Norris once visited The Virgin Islands. Afterward, they
were renamed The Islands.
• Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris's house is a Total
A must-have paean to the archetypical American male and a bible of
all things Chuck, The Truth About Chuck Norris is easily
the most important book of all time.
AN UNAUTHORIZED PARODY