Get your brain fit--and your body will follow!
Conventional wisdom has always been that in order to lose
weight, you need to eat less and move more. But skyrocketing
obesity rates tell us that it''s not that simple. If you really
want to get in shape and stay that way, you need to start at the
top--with your brain.
The latest research in neuroscience shows that the brains of
overweight people are different than the brains of lean people--and
not in a good way. Yet, you can train your brain to think like
those skinnier counterparts--and leverage that brainpower to drop
those extra pounds for good. In Train Your Brain to Get
Thin, you''ll learn how to:
Train Your Brain to Get Thin
- Control hunger levels to reach and maintain optimum weight
- Defeat emotional eating at its core
- Feed the brain the nutrients it needs for optimal
- Trick the brain into working for, not against, weight loss
- Get "addicted" to exercise, not food
- And much, much more!
combines the latest research
in both neuroscience and human behavior to give you the
brain-changing program you need to get fit, look good, and feel