Dimensions: 288 pages, 8.3 × 5.74 × 0.87 in
Published: April 1, 2014
Publisher: Portable Press
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1626860459
ISBN - 13: 9781626860452
From the Publisher
Now is your chance to own the very first Uncle John''s Bathroom Reader For Kids Only in a hardcover edition with all new illustrations! When our younger readers demanded a Bathroom Reader of their own, Uncle John put together this brain-boggling easy-to-read collection of facts, fads, quotes, history, science, origins, pop culture, mythology, humor, and more! Plus it''s full of wacky and fun illustrations and Uncle John''s famous "running feet" - those fun and fascinating facts on the bottom of every page. Kids will read about? * Who was Dr. Seuss?
* Baseball superstitions
* The birth of The Simpsons
* How carnival games are rigged
* Dining on scorpions and tarantulas
* Shocking truths about thunder and lightning
* Disgusting bodily functions like ear wax and digestion ( and why they''re important)
* Uncle John''s all-time favorite elephant joke: Q: How do you get an elephant up an oak tree? A: Plant an acorn underneath him and wait 50 years!? And much, much more!
About the Author
The Bathroom Readers'' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market - Throne Sitters - and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.