Do you like to read great stories? This book is loaded with
them! We've rounded up the best cops-and-robber articles we've ever
done--plus a rogue's gallery of new offenders. You'll read about
dumb crooks and criminal masterminds, mafia henchman and low-level
goons, ancient warriors and Old West gunslingers, crazed cops and
jovial judges, and even a few loony lawyers and crooked Wall Street
types. It's the True Crime book that only Uncle John could
make! Here are some of the unusual suspects . . .
- New York City's Mad Bomber"
- The Biddle Brothers and the Queen of the Jail
- Law and Order: Special Pants Unit
- Dopes who hide their dope in the strangest places
- America's first private eye
- NASCAR's bootlegging beginnings
- The real pirates of the Caribbean
- Why CSI makes the cops' job even harder
- Billy the Kid and other outlaws who died with their boots
- George Luger, Samuel Colt, and other fathers of guns
- The greatest train robberies
- Arrested for farting
- And much more!