The bestselling blockbuster Wheat Belly helped spawn a
revolution: a revolution in thinking about wheat and the
misinformation of "healthy whole grains," a new direction in
understanding appetite and weight control, and a revolution in
improving or reversing a long list of common health conditions,
including diabetes, celiac disease, osteoporosis and arthritis.
The Wheat Belly movement has led many readers to ask
for more information on how to shift away from wheat and toward
foods that are less harmful and more nutritious. Fully illustrated,
Wheat Belly Cookbook features:
- Over 150 wheat-free, healthy and tasty recipes, including for
- Easy-to-follow, handy daily menus
- Tips and practical advice for living a wheat-free life
- Success stories from readers around the world
- The latest research and more.