Loaded with lists and information you won?t find anywhere else, The Best Baby Names for Canadians will help with one of the most important and exciting decisions a new parent must make. It features:
- A complete A to Z listing of girls? and boys? names, with origins, variations, short forms and meanings
- The most popular names in Canada
- You say Brianna, I say Tianna: Canadian versus U.S. names
- Two minutes for name-calling: the most popular names of NHL players
- What?s hot, what?s not: up-and-coming names and those going out of fashion
- Your baby?s name and the stars: characteristics of every astrological sign and well-known people born under them
- Baby-naming tips: suggestions for twins, how to pick middle names and more . . .
From Aidan to Zoe, The Best Baby Names for Canadians is the must-have book for expectant parents in any corner of Canada.