Map your own adventure. Florence & Tuscany Day by Day
is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Florence & Tuscany in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Florence & Tuscany Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you''ll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include The Best of the Uffizi, Tuscany for Families, Tuscany for Food & Wine Lovers, Tuscany for Art & Architecture Lovers, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info