Praise for Patrick Lencioni
" A gripping analysis of what makes teams work effectively. This fine work is a must-read for any leader that has come to grips with the fact that no one makes progress—much less succeeds—alone."
– James H. Amos Jr., president and CEO, Mail Boxes Etc.
" Every manager and executive will recognize themselves somewhere in this book. Lencioni distills the problems that keep even the most talented teams from realizing their full potential. Even more important, he shows—in prose that is crisp, clear, and fun to read—how to solve them."
– Geoffrey A. Moore, chairman, The Chasm Group; author, Crossing the Chasm, Inside the Tornado, and Living on the Fault Line
" This book is as thought-provoking, insightful, and rich with ideas as The Five Temptations of a CEO. I''ve used it with my team and it works!"
– Phillip J. Hildebrand, executive vice president and chief distribution officer, New York Life Insurance Company
" Compelling and incisive, this will become the definitive guide on how to build and manage successful teams."
– Jean Kovacs, president and CEO, Comergent Technologies
" As practical, readable, and compelling as his other books. I''m sure this will be another business classic."
– Richard Carr, president and CEO, TEC International