A perfect cookbook for anyone who just doesn''t have time to cook
No time to cook? No worries! You can finally skip the drive-through and put home-cooked meals on the table any night of the week! The key is saving time not just in the kitchen, but during that time-consuming trip to the supermarket. Supermarket Shortcuts
will get you in and out of the supermarket quickly, efficiently, and cheaply with strategies for streamlining your shopping, then preparing hundreds of delicious, quick meals, almost from scratch.
Filled with 370 recipes made easy and speedy with convenient prepackaged foods and pre-set shopping lists, Supermarket Shortcuts
- A variety of home-style favorites and new flavors, like Cheesy Meatball Stew, Stir-fry Chicken and Peppers, and Spiked Pot Roast and Potato Simmer
- Ways to make meal preparation faster and easier-saving you not only time in the kitchen, but also time (and money!) at the supermarket
- A "Shortcuts to Supper" chapter presents 50 great-tasting convenience products followed by five recipes for each (250 recipes in all!), all ready with a minimum of time and effort "1 Grocery Bag, 5 ways" chapter presents a shopping list with 10 ingredients and lets you decide which of five recipes you want to fix
- A make-ahead chapter perfect for removing stress from dinnertime
- A "Workaday Dinners" chapter with family-style recipes ready in 30 minutes or less, with short ingredients lists (10 or fewer ingredients) featuring easy-to-find convenience products and/or fresh ingredients that require minimal preparation
With 24 pages of beautiful color photos, Supermarket Shortcuts
has the easy, quick recipes you need to make dinnertime-and shopping for dinner-a snap.