Format: Trade Paperback
Dimensions: 248 pages, 8.93 × 7.03 × 0.59 in
Published: April 15, 2014
Publisher: New World Library
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1608682560
ISBN - 13: 9781608682560
From the Publisher
If you''ve started a business, you know that the journey toward success can be both invigorating and confusing, so where can you find advice that is practical and focused but still as playful and passionate as you are? Look no further than this book, which combines solid business expertise with a right-brain perspective that inspires creativity and innovation. Jennifer Lee''s fresh, empowering approach emphasizes taking action and continually improving to achieve extraordinary long-term results.
Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way offers real-world-tested techniques that can benefit all sorts of businesses, whether you''re a sole proprietor running a coaching practice, a crafter looking to license products, a wellness professional with a team of employees, or any creative soul making a meaningful difference with your work. You''ll discover how to:
* assess your business''s unique "ecosystem"
* build your brand and attract, engage, and keep ideal customers
* develop new income streams that better leverage your time and resources
* promote your products and services with authenticity and ease
* grow your team (virtual and in-person) and manage staff and vendors
* establish infrastructure and procedures to keep operations running smoothly
* carve out vital white space to pause, reflect, and celebrate
About the Author
Jennifer Lee is the founder of Artizen Coaching and the bestselling author of The Right-Brain Business Plan, which has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world launch their creative businesses. Before pursuing her own passions full-time, she consulted for ten years for Fortune 500 companies such as Gap Inc., Accenture, and HP, helping leaders and organizations manage change. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.