Spend more time sharing the experience of exploring a new place with those you love most with DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guides France
. This guidebook gives families with kids between the ages of four and twelve the travel information they need most to have fun together on vacation.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guides France is written by parents who understand the unique needs of traveling families.
- Major sights are "hub" destinations around which to plan your day.
- "Let off steam" suggestions and eating options around all hubs enable the entire family to recharge their batteries.
- Maps outlining the nearest parks, playgrounds, and public toilets.
- Dedicated "Kids Corners" feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, and games to inform and entertain young travelers on the road.
- Language section lists essential words and phrases.
- "Take shelter" recommendations suggest indoor activities for rainy days.
- Plus, this updated guidebook offers child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel information, budget guidance, and age-range suitability for major activities.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide France offers you the best things to see and do on a family vacation to Paris and the country of France. Each spread bursts with family-focused travel tips and ideas for activities that will engage children, from boat trips along the Canal du Midi in Languedoc-Roussillon to astronomy workshops at Le Pic du Midi de Bigorre in the Pyrenees to discovering the Musée du Louvre in Paris.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide France includes all the practical information you need for a fun, stress-free family vacation.