New 2nd Edition from Kaplanâ€™s top LSAT instructorsâ€”focused strategies, all real LSAT questions, and targeted review to help students master LSAT!
Future law school students know that the LSAT is the most important factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools routinely accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students know how important it is to get the highest score possible on the LSAT.Â Kaplan LSAT Strategies and Tactics Complete 3-Book Box Set 2nd Edition,
Â is the new comprehensive 3-book series designed to prepare students for the LSAT through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. Expert authors Glen Stohr, Scott Emerson, and Deborah Katz are Kaplanâ€™s most sought-after LSAT instructors, with extensive experience in test preparation and pre-law education, and their students have achieved impressive 99th-percentile LSAT scores. In Kaplan LSAT Strategies and Tactics Complete 3-Book Box Set,Â
the authors clearly outline the steps needed to approach every one of the different types of questions a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT
, and offers engaging and effective strategies to help students master the exam.
WithÂ Kaplan LSAT Strategies and Tactics Complete 3-Book Box Set, 2nd Edition
, students will benefit from:Â Â
- Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
- Detailed answer explanations to every question and answer choice contained in the book
- Four full-length recently-released sections for each section for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in each book + 2 online per section)
- Essay Writing workbook to conquer the Writing Sample section of the exam
- Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
- Kaplanâ€™s Higher Score Guarantee