Examine essential marketing disciplines and weapons!
This essential book will show you how to design a strategic marketing plan for any brand, product, service, or business! It explains all of the major marketing disciplines and familiarizes you with the marketing “weapons arsenal.” It also teaches you to conduct a marketing audit, provides helpful sample worksheets and forms and includes case examples, a glossary of marketing terms, and appendixes discussing sources of “marketing intelligence” and professional marketing associations.
This single volume provides a step-by-step process (with short, clear examples) of how to develop a custom plan to fit any business. In addition, it defines all of the business terms you&ll find inside and lists additional resources to draw upon.
With Marketing Your Business: A Guide to Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan, you will explore:
- the process of selecting the right strategy by defining your business strategy, assessing the most relevant focal points, and choosing the marketing strategy that will work best for you
- the arsenal of current marketing weaponry--advertising, budgeting, promotions, pricing, sales, database marketing, public relations, packaging, legal issues, and more!
- the nature of strategic marketing plans-competitive and environmental assessments, mission statements, slogans, budgeting, goals and objectives, etc.
- key checklists and 13 sample work forms that will help you formulate your plan
- and much more!Ideal for use by educators and students as well as businesspeople, Marketing Your Business brings together everything you need to know to develop an effective strategic marketing plan and put it into action!