Format: Trade Paperback
Dimensions: 192 pages, 3.84 × 3.84 × 0.24 in
Published: January 15, 2014
Publisher: Oxmoor House
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1603208186
ISBN - 13: 9781603208185
About the Book
This encyclopedic book is full of ideas that are smart, surprising, and easy to do--and that cost little or no money. Readers receive solid advice, whether it's step-by-step directions for hand-washing delicates or new uses for household items.
From the Publisher
Looking for a new way to set a table? Need to remove a grass stain? Fresh out of toothpaste? From imaginative ideas to in-a-pinch fixes, REAL SIMPLE SOLUTIONS is packed with hundreds of ways to help you live better. Here you''ll find smart and affordable solutions for every part of your life-cooking, cleaning, decorating, entertaining, getting dressed, grooming, working, and more. Whether you''re looking for step-by-step directions for hand washing delicates, a soup-to-nuts list of pantry essentials, or unexpected uses for newspaper, the ideas are both enlightening and timeless.
Page after page, REAL SIMPLE SOLUTIONS features:
- Quick, low-cost ways to refresh everything from your wardrobe to your living room
- Surprising new uses for everyday items: emery boards, baking soda, old beach towels, and beyond
- Supplies and strategies to make basic jobs (getting dinner ready, wrapping gifts) even easier
- Invaluable reference information, including stainremoval charts and holiday tip sheets
- Simple instructions for doing common-but often difficult-tasks, like painting a room or carving a turkey
In addition, the book includes a compendium of multitasking household products and their many talents; an extensive, easy-to-use index; and a convenient, information-filled booklet that you can remove now and consult anytime.
An encyclopedic, modern take on the traditional household-hint book, REAL SIMPLE SOLUTIONS does double duty as an indispensable resource and a stylish addition to the coffee table.