Free $2,495 Investors Fast Track Program Included. See page 257 for details.
What if you could consistently bring in $5,000 to $50,000 in real estate cash flow every month? Would you change the way you live your life? Every year, thousands of Americans do just that, using real estate to achieve the wealth and independence they''ve always dreamed of. In The Real Estate Fast Track
, author David Finkel offers step-by-step guidance on building a real estate business that lets you earn more while you work less! You''ll master all five of the core skills of the world''s wealthiest investors and learn the advanced secrets that have helped Finkel''s students and clients buy and sell over $1 billion of real estate, much of it without cash or credit. You''ll build your real estate business until you can relax and watch the money flow in. Plus, there''s more:
- Six forms of leverage you can tap into
- Five fun, easy systems to find deal after deal
- A simple, three-step system for safely evaluating any real estate deal
- Twenty-one advanced deal-structuring strategies to close even the toughest deal
- Fourteen advanced negotiating techniques to make up to an extra $25,000 per deal
- Ten contract pitfalls that trip up most investorsUsing true stories from real people to illustrate the basics of successful investing, this practical, step-by-step guide presents the kind of proven, reality-based advice you need to live the life of your dreams—with all the money and free time you want!"Naysayers look out! The Real Estate Fast Track discloses step-by-step strategies that practically guarantee immediate cash flow, no matter what the real estate market does. This stuff works."
—Diane Kennedy, bestselling coauthor of The Insider''s Guide to Making Money in Real Estate and author of Loopholes of the Rich"This book is just like David: clear, organized, and intelligent with an easygoing style. The valuable information within is actually a blueprint or how-to manual on producing your own passive cash flowing real estate investment business! WOW, what an achievement!"
—Bill Tan, President of the San Diego Creative Investors Association and BTi Investments, Inc.