240 pages, 7.75 × 6 × 0.54 in
March 16, 2012
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1402263287
ISBN - 13: 9781402263286
From the Publisher
Your dog probably puzzles you. Most of us do that. And most of us would like to keep things as they are: humans in the dark, dogs with the upper hand.
But we dogs are about to let you in a little secret.  Okay, a lot of secrets.
- We graduated first in our obedience class three times. This should tell you something.
- Puppies know that they're being cute. They're using you.
- We don't sound anything like those silly voices you use to imitate us.
- We hate those ridiculous names you give some of us. Moonbeam is not a dignified name for a mutt.
- You might want to check your herb garden for fertilizer.
- We are only wearing this stupid birthday hat so we can get some cake. No self-respecting dog cares about his birthday.
- We are not spoiled, certainly not in comparison to teenage girls.
- We are in charge of the house. We let you pretend that you are.
- We'd be lost without you. We love you.
It's all in our new book, Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You To Know, as told to humans Hy Conrad and Jeff Johnson. Even Steve Martin (yes, THAT Steve Martin) raves about us!  Inside you'll find revelations such as the reason we at thesofa (leather tastes very similar to rawhide), and what we really think of the costumes you dress us up in.
I'm not alone. Ten other courageous canines have stepped forward to tell you what your dog won't - every last dirty, hairy bit of it.   If you have dogs, love dogs, or have ever been baffled by a dog, this book is a must-have.
About the Author
Hy Conrad has spent his career writing for television - he's one of the original writers for Monk, the USA series, and he was nominated three times for the Edgar Award for best TV Mystery episode. he has written a mystery series published by Sterling.Currently he is a writer and consulting producer on the TV show "White Collar." Jeff Johnson spent most of his life working in advertising, for giants such as JWT and DWB&B and prestigious creative shops, and he has created successful campaigns in nearly every consumer category. He wrote THE HOURGLASS SOLUTION: A BOOMER'S GUIDE TO THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.