Happiness begins at the cellular level - and your brain is making new neurons every day. Which means that you can literally program yourself for happiness - if you know how.
With this groundbreaking guide, you fire up your neurons for joy when you learn to:
- Reroute the fight-or-flight response that causes your stress and anxiety
- Focus your gray cells'' attention on emotional well-being
- Engage in activities that flood your brain with dopamine and serotonin, among other "happy" chemicals
- Satisfy your brain''s hunger for pleasure through diet and exercise
- Enhance nutrition in your life with the right vitamins and supplements
- Trick your brain into building new pathways to serenity
Written by acclaimed neuroscientist and Henry David Thoreau, scholar Dr. Teresa Aubele, and psychologist Dr. Stan Wenck, this book combines the latest research in both neuroscience and human behavior to give you the brain-changing program you need to lead a blissful life - each and every day!