An all-inclusive, easy-to-use primer to all things wine
Want to learn about wine, but don't know where to start? WineAll-In-One For Dummies provides comprehensive information aboutthe basics of wine in one easy-to-understand volume. Combining thebestselling Wine For Dummies with our regional and specificwine titles, this book gives you the guidance you need tounderstand, purchase, drink and enjoy wine.
You'll start at the beginning as you discover how wine is made.From there you'll explore grape varieties and vineyards, readlabels and wine lists, and discover all the nuances of tastingwine. You'll see how to successfully store wine and serve it toyour guests-and even build up an impressive collection of wine.Plus, you'll find suggestions for perfect food pairings andcomplete coverage on wines from around the world.
- Features wine tasting, serving, storing, collecting, and buyingtips, all in a single authoritative volume
- Includes information on California wines, as well as otherdomestic and foreign locations including the US, Canada, France,Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Greece,Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile, and Argentina.
- Helps you choose the best vintage for your needs
- Also covers champagne, sherry, and port wine
- Ed McCarthy and Mary Ewing-Mulligan are the authors of sevenDummies books on wine including the bestselling Wine ForDummies, 4th Edition, other contributing authors are recognizedwine experts and journalists in Australia, New Zealand, andCanada
Whether you're a wine novice or a budding sommelier, WineAll-In-One For Dummies is the one guide you need on your shelfto make your wine experience complete.