I. CORE LESSONS FROM CORPORATE PR.
1. How to get your message across.
2. Learning from the best: finance.
3. Barriers to communication.
4. Learning from political leaders.
5. Become your own PR department.
6. Names, networking and getting ahead.
7. Network for success.
II. USING COMMUNICATION TO RISE TO YOUR POTENTIAL.
8. Influencing bosses and making friends.
9. Creating real communication.
10. From pitfalls to promotion.
11. Promotion and persuasion.
12. Leadership is already within you.
III. ANGER, CRISES, CONFLICT AND NEGOTIATION.
13. Dealing with anger.
14. Overcoming selfishness.
15. Survival aids in a crisis.
16. Communication breakdown and barriers.
17. Handling conflict.
18. Gaining influence through communication.
IV. PRESENTING AND SELLING.
19. Successful presentations.
20. Make meetings work for you.
21. Surviving parties.
22. Secrets of a good speech.
23. Is the customer always right?
24. Think of the future as e-life.
V. CREATIVITY AND SPIRIT: COMMUNICATING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
25. Communication and the human spirit.
26. Some old-fashioned advice.
27. You can be a creative communicator.