Kinetic Sand 2LB Pack - Brown

by Spin Master

Not yet rated | write a review
+ what is playability?

Pack it, pull it, shape it, love it! Moldable compound that never dries out!  Kinetic Sand seems to have a life of its own - continually rearranging itself. Squeeze it, shape it, pack it, pull it, build something big or small. It seems to melt before your eyes! It looks like real sand, because it is 98% pure sand -- the other 2% is a non-toxic polymer that makes cleanup a breeze. It moves like dense fluid, but does not make a mess.


Dimensions: 4.22000" H × 7.50000" W × 2.50000" L

Shipping weight: 2 lbs.

Colour: Brown

Size: 2LB

UPC: 778988093023

Found in: Activities
Appropriate for ages: 3 - 12

save 0%

  • In stock online

$14.95  ea

$14.95 List Price

eGift this item

Give this item in the form of an eGift Card.

+ what is this?

This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
See details

Easy, FREE returns. See details

Item can only be shipped in Canada

Downloads instantly to your kobo or other ereading device. See details

Reviews

– More About This Product –

Kinetic Sand 2LB Pack - Brown

by Spin Master

Appropriate for ages: 3 - 12

Dimensions: 4.22000" H × 7.50000" W × 2.50000" L

Shipping weight: 2 lbs.

Colour: Brown

Size: 2LB

UPC: 778988093023