Practical and empowering strategies for identifying and avoiding health hazards, from the co-author of David Suzuki''s Green Guide.
Following David Suzuki''s Green Guide — called "the green bible" by the Globe and Mail—Dodging the Toxic Bullet presents workable strategies that show how we can live a longer, healthier life by breathing clean air, eating healthful food, drinking safe water, and using nontoxic products. Author David R. Boyd provides:
- accessible background on a range of hazards: mercury in fish, carcinogens in cleaning products, lead in toys, and lethal E. coli in ground beef
- clear directions for reducing risk
- easy-to-follow advice for parents to protect infants and children
- guidance on changing government policies and business practices through advocacy
- informative sidebars and compelling checklists
Published in partnership with the David Suzuki Foundation.