My Girl 2

Directed by Howard Zieff
Starring Dan Aykroyd

Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment | December 7, 2004 | DVD

4 out of 5 rating. 1 Reviews
Not yet rated | write a review
Vada's only 13-years-old but she's already been through quite a bit: she's practically grown-up without a mother, her best friend suffered a fatal injury and now her father has re-married and started a new family. Despite it all, she's blossomed into well-rounded, coltish young lady. When her father and step-mom move the family to Los Angeles, Vada realizes she'll have to make a big adjustment. Searching for her roots to fulfill a scholastic assignment, she begins researching her mother's life, only to make some startling and wonderful discoveries.

Video Release: December 7, 2004

Runtime: 98

Rating: PG (MPAA)

Studio: Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment

UPC: 043396078901

Found in: General

Ships within 1-3 weeks

$9.99

or, Used from $6.12

eGift this item

Give this item in the form of an eGift Card.

+ what is this?

This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
See details

Easy, FREE returns. See details

Reviews

– More About This Product –

My Girl 2

My Girl 2

Directed by Howard Zieff
Starring Dan Aykroyd

Video Release: December 7, 2004

Runtime: 98

Rating: PG (MPAA)

Studio: Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment

UPC: 043396078901

Edition Description
  • Stereo
  • Color
  • Runtime: 98 minutes
  • NTSC (Canada and USA)
  • Originally in English
  • Released in Spanish

Synopsis

Vada's only 13-years-old but she's already been through quite a bit: she's practically grown-up without a mother, her best friend suffered a fatal injury and now her father has re-married and started a new family. Despite it all, she's blossomed into well-rounded, coltish young lady. When her father and step-mom move the family to Los Angeles, Vada realizes she'll have to make a big adjustment. Searching for her roots to fulfill a scholastic assignment, she begins researching her mother's life, only to make some startling and wonderful discoveries.

Description

In this sequel, young Veda travels to her uncle's home in Los Angeles, where she befriends a boy her age and copes with the difficult in-between years, rebelling against her father and learning about herself along the way.

Notes

Copyright 1994 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. Rated BBFC PG by the British Board of Film Classification.
Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart