This research-based curriculum features 15 lessons that use the
latest information about the brain to dramatically improve behavior
and learning for all students. Each lesson offers easy strategies
for helping students focus their attention, improve their
self-regulation skills, build resilience to stress, and develop a
positive mind-set in both school and life. The lessons fit easily
into any schedule and require minimal preparation. Classroom
management tips and content-area activities help you extend the
benefits of MindUP throughout your day, week, and year.
Includes a BIG, colorful teaching poster with fascinating facts
about the brain!
- Research-based and tested in dozens of classrooms
- Transforms classrooms into focused learning environments
- Helps teachers motivate at-risk learners so each child can
thrive-academically, socially, and emotionally
- Kids love learning about how their brains work-and how the can
help their brains "grow"!
- Includes high-interest activities to connect MindUP learning to
all content areas
- Fosters a cohesive, caring classroom climate that enhances
- Correlates with social and emotional learning goals created by
the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning