LEGO Minifigures Series 11

by LEGO®

LEGO Minifigures Series 11 is rated 4.0588 out of 5 by 17.
+ what is playability?
With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series 11, the LEGO® Minifigure Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed “mystery” bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collector’s booklet. Inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life, this collection includes: Scientist, Lady Robot, Evil Mech, Yeti, Jazz Musician, Holiday Elf, Constable, Dirndl Girl, Diner Waitress, Scarecrow, Barbarian, Welder, Mountain Climber, Grandma, Island Warrior and a Gingerbread Man.

Dimensions: 0.2" H × 3" W × 3" L

Shipping weight: 0.1 lbs.

UPC: 673419191029

Found in: Trends and Collectables
Appropriate for ages: 5 - 12

save 0%

• Out of stock online

$3.50  ea

Online Price

$3.50 List Price

This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
See details

Easy, FREE returns. See details

Item can only be shipped in Canada

Downloads instantly to your kobo or other ereading device. See details

Check store inventory (prices may vary)

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great toy, not so great selection I bought 3 of these for my son, I figured that they would at least be different, or two the same (as that does happen) but all THREE were the same Yeti! It's ok, he has a Yeti family now...but it would have been nice if ONE was different!!! Fun toy!
Date published: 2014-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love minifigures! I've been collecting minifigures since series 3, I love them, they are so creative!
Date published: 2014-04-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by from not so random! i bought 3 minifigs for my son for christmas (you had to order a minimum of 3), well, christmas morning he opened each package excited to see which figs he got, and it ended up like groundhog day when he opened exactly 3 female scientists. he was disappointed to say the least. i won't order minifigs on-line again. at least in the store you can feel the package to make sure you don't get all duplicates.
Date published: 2014-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I'd better keep blaming my fingers. This series does look appealing, but, as many people would say, "being a collector is gonna cost me my sweat... and money". At 2.5€ each, it's rather disappointing getting twice the same figure, and, as I have seen in other reviews, tends to happen with this series (it must be like the Mad Doctor from series 4... dang you! Two per box!? Come on!). For my fortune, I already have the Tiki Warrior, the Blues Brother and the Bavarian Girl, who seem hard to unpack. Honestly, I "cheat" a bit, since where I live there's not a strong affiliation to collect these figures and, in some stores, they are already unpacked, so one can go and buy the one it wants (no chance for you, Mr. Au). Overall, the design of most, if not all, the figures is excellent, but the poor distribution and the price holds one back to "catch'em all".
Date published: 2013-12-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Yeah! Cool new minifigs...NOT To quote the Lego blurb "LEGO® Minifigures are an ideal way to treat your child! Each mystery bag contains a minifigure and accessories, but they won’t know which one they’re getting until they open up and find out. Your child will love meeting them and trading duplicate models with their friends. Which one will they get?" THEY WILL GET THE SAME ONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. While Lego puts a disclaimer that you may get duplicates, it is pretty ridiculous to order several and have exactly 50% of the order be the same figure. Why not say all you will get are duplicates. I bought six of them on preBF Saturday. I finally get my package and was so excited to see which figs I got. Nothing but pure disappointment. Three of them turned out to be the scientist. Great. I only had two of them prior to this order. I love the whole CMFs as much as the next guy but come on, this is just horse manure.
Date published: 2013-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Minifigures I only got the constable and the barbarian so my views are limited.First,the constable was relatively easy to find.It is a nice minifigure especially the hat and the billy club.To tell the truth I only got the barbarian because of his swords.His hairpiece is also a worth getting.Overall great minifigures.
Date published: 2013-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My kids loved it! My kids don't stop playing with this. Thank goodness there is more than 1 figure in the pack otherwise they'd be fighting all the time.
Date published: 2013-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Series Eleven is a Winner! This is really a great collection of minifigures, one of the best so far. It has some great new pieces, fun characters and colourful packaging. These minifigures really stand-out and are fun to play with. These characters are surely worth it for any minifigure collector or a casual Lego fan. They are also a great display piece, in a proper cabinet. You can find the good and bad points listed below, in order of their poster. Barbarian: He is a fun and exciting character, great for adding to your collection of warrior minifigures. He has his two blades and Aragorn's hair piece in black. He has gauntlets printed on his wrists and strap and buckle on his back, but no muscle printing there. His detail makes him stand-out, especially his printed skin pants! The annoyances here are that his back is not printed with any muscles and his accessories are rather plain. He also might do well with a second, calmer face - maybe celebrating a victory in battle. Scarecrow: This is a great minifigure and his detail is splendid. His back is printed with a thatched jersey splitting with hay and his arms are also printed with texture and patches. He has a brand new patched hat and the crow can be detached from it. His rake finishes him nicely. His detail is really the highlight here. No complaints are really with the Scarecrow, except that he might have had slightly more printing on his face or lower legs to show wear. Pretzel Girl: She is very fun and happy, making a perfect match to the series eight Lederhosen Guy, with a distinctly European flare! She has a printed cloth apron and dress, with her hair ending in plaits. Her cute freckled face and printed skirt and apron, as well as her torso, are great highlights for her. The dress can be hard to put around her legs and sticks out at one corner. Her hair could have used some printed bands or other detail. She has no back printing, which would finish her corset well. Evil Mech: He is very detailed, with printing on his arms, legs and torso. His armour is easy to slip on and he has a nicely printed face. He has a great science-fiction feel and his blaster finishes him off nicely. He is a bit much like the Battle Mech of series nine for my liking, and seems to be a repeat idea. His face might have been slightly more detailed. Island Warrior: This is a true stand-out from the rest. He has some-what basic but good printing on his torso and legs, with blue warrior paint on his face and chest. He can wear his tiki mask, strapped to his neck, or just reveal his face with a black hair piece tied with bone. His tiki mask is clipped on at the base around the neck. Could have used a slightly more exciting accessory or updated spear. Gingerbread Man: He is very cute and fun, with his Dunk Me mug and intricate printing. Little grainy dots are printed on his torso, face, arms and legs to represent the gingerbread texture. His headpiece is split by a swirl of chocolate. The printing icing is very nice and delicious looking! His accessory could have been a little better perhaps. Holiday Elf: He is small and adorable, making a great companion for the series eight Santa. He has bright green and gold printing, with his Teddy Bear adorned in a little bow tie. His present brick, printed, looks very inviting. The Holiday Elf is a great festive figure and his new hat might be good on an AFOL Smurf creation - recoloured. He would be well completed with some printing on his back, perhaps some gold curls and a finished belt strap. Yeti: A very new and exciting concept and a must-buy for true collectors. He has great wooly fur printing which bulks him up and makes him look fierce but friendly. His brand new head mold is thick and shaggy and looks great! His icy-pole is cute, but could have been a better accessory. Mountain Climber: This minifigure is a little more plain without his accessories but is a great sports addition to the series. His new coil of rope is very useful and his climbing gear printing is a highlight. I especially like his determined smiling face. He might have done well with a new pick accessorie or some back printing. His helmet could also have done with some added detail. Welder: The Welder is a great new addition and comes with many new and exciting pieces. His overalls are well printed, with burn marks and stitches and tears, and his face is very appropriate with a determined and grease stained look. His gas bottle is printed and his welding equipment is small and intricate, making it look great. He comes with no hair piece when he does not wear his welding mask and his back is not printed. Scientist: Somewhat plain, but a nice everyday addition, the Scientist is well printed with the ponytail hair-piece in dark brown and two flurescent coloured beakers. Her face printing is nicely done and captures her excitement and curiosity. She is a little plain and rather similar to the series four Crazy Scientist. Saxophone Player: Keen-eyed fans might notice the similarity between this character and one of the Blues Brothers. He has intricate torso printing, with creases in dark grey, and an appropriate face with drak shades and sideburns. His saxophone is great and is moulded in a shiny gold plastic, not the matte colour it appears to be. Beware, this is a rare catch. He is a little plain without his saxophone and seems to be quite rare. Diner Waitress: She is really great and her printing, though not on her back, is detailed and extenive. Her pink roller skates are a bonus and she has a brand-new hair piece with a twist and ponytail at the back. She has a double-sided face - one disapproving and one happy - and a name tag reading 'Tara', referencing a certain Lego designer. Her platter would have been nice with a hamburger or other fast-food. her back could have used some extra printed detail. Grandma: Grandma is very nice and makes a good companion for Grandpa in series ten. Her kitten is new and is great fun to play with, making her an ideal addition. Her face printing is intricate, with multiple wrinkles, and her torso is printed with cat faces and a necklace. Her pastel colours are a favourite. Her cardigan could be nicely finished with some back printing. Constable: A very portly and serious minifigure, he has simple but pleasing printing. His helmet is a highlight and he has a great new truncheon piece. His mustache printed face, with a chin strap, is very nice and makes him more 'English'. He lacks a little bit of printing anf and colour, most of hime being black. He is very common and may pop up a lot as a double. Lady Robot: Bright and colourful printing with lots of pink make her fun. She is a great companion for the series six Clockwork Robot and also has printed lipstick and eyelashes on her boxy head. Her torso and legs are sufficiently different and detailed in printing. She lacks any accessories. Overall another great series and a good purchase for any current collector of minifigures or anybody casual or someone who is just starting out. Yet another great purchase from Lego!
Date published: 2013-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Great Series! I really like this series and when they came out in stores I couldn't wait to find the figures I was looking for first is the Hoilday Elf I like that you get a present and a teddy bear so the elf can take them to Santa to deliever to kids on Christmas,the Constable I think is very cool and plus he goes great with the Royal Guard from series 5 and how both are related in London England in a way,the Lady Robot I think is a great addition with the Clockwork Robot from series6 because both have the wind up levers and both make a cute pair together,the Welder is nice and I like his helmet with his torch connected to a tank and I like the fact that when you take off the helmet it looks likes with sone dirt on his face he has been working very hard,the Gingerbread Man has to be my favorite from the series I like his cup that says dunk me I'm not sure if there will be a Gingerbread girl in series 12 but I really like this figure alot,the Evil Mech goes great with the Battle Mech from series 9 but this Mech has a really cool old Lego space gun like in the old space sets from the 90's,the Scientist is very cool with her 2 beackers that are blue and greenhowever I decied to us her as a doctor for the hospital,my least favorite has to be the Diner Waitress but I like her serving tray with the pink ice cream also I like her double sided face the only figure I couldn't find was the Grandma figure with her cat I'm not sure if she is rare or everyones favorite but she has been the hardest one to find. These are all great figures and go great with the other minifigures from the other series so if you can find the ones your looking for just keep looking.Overall just a great series .
Date published: 2013-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Series 11! :D I love this series! :D I got he Evil Mech and the Scientist Lady! :) They are both really cool! The lady scientist has 2 beakers! :D The Evil mech s cool too! :D
Date published: 2013-09-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Very Poor Distribution I really like this new set of Lego Minifigures and was excited when the Lego website had them for sale. I purchased 5 of them and I received three English Police men and two of the double sworded barbarians. I think if I had received one duplicate I wouldn't have said a word. This is however is ridiculous. I expect that these are sent out in some sort of random way and the odds of this occurring should be quite low. However it did happen and it is very disappointing. I think in the future I won't be purchasing them online as the other reviewers point out when you are in the store at least you can feel the packages and guess what the contents might be. In this case you get more duplicates than you should.
Date published: 2013-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for Collectors! I really like this series! The minifigures look great!. I will be reviewing my 4 favourite minifigures that I felt for. The Welder has a nice hat that goes on his head. He has overalls with oil stains and also oil stains on his face. He also has a neat welding tool that has an explosive hazard on it. The Yeti has a great colour scheme! He has a big head piece, but he has no head. He also comes with a blue popsicle, which is a great piece. The Gingerbread Man has a cool looking head which is unique to him. He has icing on his head, torso and legs. He also comes with a cup that says "Dunk me!" Finally, the Scarecrow. There are only 2 in each box of minifigures, but if you are in a LEGO Store then the employees might be able to bring out another box for you. Anyways, the Scarecrow is really detailed. He has a hat which has a small hole for the crow to sit on his head. He also has clothes with patches on them. The Scarecrow also comes with a pitchfork, which is not too common. Overall, this series is great! I noticed that a lot of minifigures like the Holiday Elf, the Gingerbread man and the Yeti are winter themed. They are also Christmas themed, except for the Yeti. I can't wait for Series 12!
Date published: 2013-09-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Great Set, Poor Distribution This is a great series, but the distribution of these figures/box is atrocious and likely to leave many Lego lovers/parents frustrated. Let me start by saying that I have collected all the the minifigures from series 1-10 (minus Mr. Gold) with my children and love the varying themes/styles presented. The early images of series 11 left me eager to grab the next set so we set out for the Lego store today. We picked up 24 packs, but came up well short of a complete series. When i did a little checking I found something that made me think those remaining four will be elusive/more expensive than I had hoped for. The story... In series 1 there was an almost equal chance of getting one of the 16 figures (3 or 4 of each figure/box), but in series 11 you there are either 2, 4, or 6 of each figure per box (a rare, uncommon, common model). What that means is that you have a ~3% chance of finding the Scarecrow, Bavarian Lady, Tiki Warrior, Jazz Musician, Diner Waitress, or Grandma. Since the figures we need are in this 'rare' category I know I am going to be frustrated and suspect I'm not alone. Lego's poor distribution takes this otherwise great series from a fun-filled 5 to a terrible 2.
Date published: 2013-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LEGO® Minifigures Series 11 I love this series! Not only because it has lots of cool accessories, but for a decent price also! Some of the accessories I like are the exclusive cat with the Grandma, the saxophone with the jazz musician, the 2 swords with the barbarian, and the present/teddy bear with the elf. I also think the welder is great, as it would go with any garage/workshop in your Lego city!
Date published: 2013-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Collection Continues... The Series 11 Minifigures are great as usual. I think the green packaging draws your attention pretty well. I was happy to see the continuation of themes from other Minifigure Series along with some new ideas. I will review each minifigure in the order they appear on the poster that is included with each pack. The Barbarian comes with two swords, has long black hair, some scars from past adventures, and has front and back printing of the torso. I also like the gauntlets on his wrists and furry shorts. Feel for the swords. The Scarecrow is a very well designed minifigure. His patchwork flannel shirt with straw sticking out of the neck is very wizard (as young Anakin Skywalker would say)!! His legs, face (with button eyes), and hat also have detailed printing. He also comes with a crow (borrowed from Tonto from the Lone Ranger theme) who sits on the hat. He clearly isn't scared of the Scarecrow. Feel for the pitch fork, crow, or hat. The Bavarian Lady would be welcome at any Oktoberfest celebration. She has a pretzel, cloth apron/skirt, and long blonde pig tailed rubber hair piece. She has a very big smile and a few freckles printed on her cheeks. Feel for the hair piece and pretzel. The Evil Mech is mostly black with neon green and gray detailing. His head is the green with a cool design with a targeting display. He comes with a black gun with green cone and mostly black armor. Finally, his helmet has a cool design that gives him his "evil appearance." The Battle Mech from Series 9 better be an full alert! Feel for the armor or gun. The Tiki Warrior is a highly detailed minifigure. From his grassy shorts, to his war painted face and torso, to his awesome rubber Tiki mask. I was surprised to see how the mask fits onto the neck and isn't a helmet. The designers did a great job lining up the eyes properly (as usual!). He also comes with a spear and top knot hair piece with bone. Feel for the spear or mask. The Gingerbread Man is a very unique and fun minifigure. First he has printed icing on his face, torso, arms, and legs. He comes with a red mug that says "Dunk Me!" The rounded cookie head is the first in the Minifigure theme and is very cool. Feel for the round head and mug. The Holiday Elf is the only minifigure with the short legs in this series. His hat is pointy with his ears attached to it. He also comes with a teddy bear with a bow-tie and a wrapped present. The present is two pieces, a typical red 2x2 brick and a flat/square cover with a bow printed on it. Feel for the pointy hat and verify it with the short legs or present. The Yeti is an awesome minifigure! He reminded me of what a Chima Polar Bear could look like before I put on his head. The robin's egg blue detailing is really well done. His oversized head (sandwich board style) is sculpted very nicely. I also like the included popsicle. I sense a brown Sasquatch will be made in the future...Feel for the head piece. The Mountain Climber has a lot going on. He has a helmet, pick axe, climbling robe, and very detailed printing on his torso and legs. He is primarily red with black arms. Feel for the rope and axe. The Welder is an interesting minifigure. He is wearing overalls and his face is scruffy with some oil or dirt marks and a sweat drop. His helmet is well designed as is his welding equipment. The welding stick is attached to a hose which connects to a fuel tank. Feel for the thin welding accessories and helmet. The Scientist comes with two beakers (yellow and light blue). She is wearing a white lab coat and purple undershirt. Her hair is brown and in a ponytail. She also has printed glasses on her face. Feel for the beakers. The Jazz Musician is very classy. He comes with a new saxaphone element, black hat and suit, long sideburns, and printed sunglasses. He looks like he's been in a club all night playing with the band. I'm sure he'll be joining the Punk Rocker and Rocker Girl on their next tour. Feel for the saxaphone and hat. The Diner Waitress is an interesting minifigure. She has pink roller skates, a cup filled with ice cream, and a tray. She is very detailed from her denim apron to button shirt with name tag. He's got glasses and is very happy serving ice cream to you in your car. Feel for the small roller skates, oval tray, or cup. Grandma is very cute! Her accessories include a rubber basket and a cat. I really like her purple sweater with cat faces design. She also has a red necklace, gray hair, and printed glasses. Feel for the cat and squishy basket. The Constable is the lawman of England. He is mostly black with silver printing of badge, buttons, belt, and colar. His bushy moustache is classic. He also comes with his billy club and helmet. Feel for the helmet and club. Finally, we have the Lady Robot. She is mostly silver with primarily pink detailing including her hands. She has the wind up key and is a repaint of the Clockwork Robot from Series 6. Still a fun minifigure to add to the collection. Feel for the square head or key. I hope this review helps you find the Minifigure you are looking for the most when you see them at a store. I would say my favorites from this series are the Scarecrow, Yeti, Tiki Warrior, and Evil Mech. Thanks for reading my review. Play Well!!
Date published: 2013-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Feel the packs for these Mini's before others. As a family we went to the Newark Lego store this morning and were elbows deep into series 11 feeling the packs along with 3-4 others at about 11:30am. The store opened at 11. I was able to find all the different mini's except for the Scarecrow, Grandma, Tiki Warrior and the Saxophone player. I know for a fact a few customers had already pilfered the 3 cases they had out as soon as the store opened. My suggestion is to grab the Scarecrow, Grandma, the Tiki Warrior, and the Saxophone player ASAP. There were a ton of Constables, Yetis, Welders, and Gingerbread men. The others were hit or miss. Furthermore, awesome set! No annoying Mr. Gold to worry about either. Great Job Lego!
Date published: 2013-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from MY SON LOVES THEM! My son got some of these when he went to the lego store with his friends and didn't stop talking about them all day. He loves to build lego and overall this product is great.
Date published: 2013-09-01

– More About This Product –

LEGO Minifigures Series 11

by LEGO®

Appropriate for ages: 5 - 12

Dimensions: 0.2" H × 3" W × 3" L

Shipping weight: 0.1 lbs.

UPC: 673419191029

Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart