Appearance of only slight previous use. Cover and binding show a little wear. All pages are undamaged with potentially only a few, small markings. Help save a tree. Buy all your used books from Thriftbooks. Read. Recycle and Reuse.
From the Publisher
- Includes "inside" information from top industry
- The unique syllabus approach helps guide readers through the
nonfiction publishing process
- Features a new installation of the successful Author 101 "Get
Published, Get Publicized" campaign!
They say everyone has a book in them--and this insider's guide to
nonfiction publishing helps readers everywhere write and sell that
book. Rick Frishman and Robyn Freedman Spizman bring their
tremendous publishing acumen, experience, and connections to the
forefront in the latest addition to this phenomenal must-have
- Through practical advice and experienced testimonials, this book
shows authors how to craft and sell nonfiction in today's tough
- Drawing on their decades of experience in the media, Frishman and
Spizman make the arcane elements of the publishing world accessible
to all readers.
- This book and all others in the series are formatted as course
books, providing readers with a comprehensive, step-by-step lesson