The end of the world is coming. Are you going to be ready when
the sh*t goes down? Here''s a quick checklist:
- Have you dug up your wife''s rose garden and built a fallout
shelter, equipped with a prison where you can lock up annoying
- Have you mapped out an escape route to your safe zone?
- Is there a vehicle of death sitting in your garage?
- Have you filled your go bag with all the needed instruments,
including waterproof matches, postapocalyptic goggles, and at least
one sexual party favor?
- Have you learned how to milk various types of animals,
including a giraffe?
You need this book more than you even know. Without it, you''re
roadkill. Lucky for you, Forrest Griffin is the perfect apocalyptic
chaperone. From spotting the signs of the global downfall to
alienating your loved ones now so they don''t come looking
for you after, to hot-wiring a car to starting a religion
in your own image, Griffin provides you with all the hot knowledge
you need to survive the downfall of civilization. Simply put, this
is the most important book about the apocalypse that you will ever
read by a UFC fighter from Georgia.