Book shows a small amount of wear-very good condition. Selection as wide as the Mississippi.
From the Publisher
Why does my shampoo stop working?
Are my cosmetics poisoning me?
What does hypoallergenic mean?
Are organic products better?
Every day thousands of people turn to the scientists at the popular
blog TheBeautyBrains.com for answers to their most pressing beauty
questions. In Can You Get Hooked on Lip Balm?* you''ll
learn how cosmetic products work, what advertising claims actually
mean, and how to make smarter buying decisions.
You''ll discover that:
• Salon products are not necessarily better than products you can
buy in the store.
• Some of the most expensive cosmetics are made by the same
companies that make the less expensive brands, and often the same
formulas are used in both.
• You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars to look and feel
You''ll also find:
• 4 ways to tell if your cosmetic has expired
• 5 home beauty gadgets that really work
• 4 easy tips to longer, stronger nails
• and much, much more!
*You can! See chapter 6.