Erotic romance reigns supreme as a big category of women’s fiction — a billion dollar business serviced by a new breed of uninhibited writer. This book is the necessary how-to for first timers and a terrific guide for seasoned professionals as well, who are putting their racy — and lucrative — fantasies to paper. Now, for the first time, a veteran erotic romance author shows exactly what to do — and how.
- The first book to guide writers to succeed in this multi-million dollar genre
- Explores how to set up a plot and write good, steamy sex scenes
- From a best-selling experienced author
- Includes resource section for research tools and further reading
- Interviews with top editors in the field
- Foreword by Kate Duffy, editorial director at Kensington Publishing and founding editor of the genre