Dust Cover Missing. Book has a small amount of wear visible on the binding, cover, pages. Selection as wide as the Mississippi.
From the Publisher
Never time enough to do it right, but always time enough to do it over. In today''s faster-better-cheaper-at-any-cost world, this is not just a joke, but an all-too-frequent reality. And, most often, a poor understanding of the requirements for a product is the reason it must be done over.
Customer-Centered Products is a highly practical new book that helps readers gain a clear understanding of how to elicit the right requirements early on in a project - and make the right product the first time. Packed with useful information, enlightening real-life examples, and money-saving solutions, this book shows readers how to:
* Identify where their current requirements process is weak
* Bridge communication breakdowns that lead to muddy requirements
* Eliminate costly mistakes and rework
* Improve product quality without increasing cost
* Use operational concepts to improve requirements quality
* Improve the fit between the product and the customers'' needs
* Prove that faster, better, cheaper is possible, and more.