Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Cover may not be exactly as depicted

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

by Susie Rushton

Used & Rare price

SPECIAL SHIPPING CONSIDERATIONS FOR USED & RARE ITEMS.

Please see the special considerations for shipping Used & Rare items, including extended delivery times, possible import duties & taxes.

Availability: Ships within 1 week

Format: Turtleback

Publisher: Taschen

Condition:

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10: 3822842419

ISBN - 13: 9783822842416

Seller Comments:

Like new condition-all pages intact w/o any marks or writing. Most items ships same day w/ FREE delivery confirmation. Great feedback!

Used books: 9 more copies of this item are available

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

by Terry Susie; Jones Rushton

Condition:

Format:

Publisher:

Seller Comments:

JUMBO-Crisp, clean, unread turtleback with light shelfwear to the covers-Nice!

$15.75

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Condition:

Format: TURTLEBACK

Seller Comments:

3822842419 Very Good Condition. Five star seller-Ships Quickly-Buy with confidence!

$17.39

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

by Susie Rushton Terry Jones

Condition:

Format:

Publisher:

Seller Comments:

Ships from the UK. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable marking on inside. Your purchase also supports literacy charities.

$21.23

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

by Susie Rushton Terry Jones

Condition:

Format:

Publisher:

Seller Comments:

Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Your purchase also supports literacy charities.

$21.23

Fashion Now: V. 2

Condition:

Publisher: Taschen GmbH

Seller Comments:

Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day.

$21.29

Condition:

Publisher: Taschen GmbH

Seller Comments:

Rear free end page missing. Previously water damaged, slight waving to the page edges. Slight Shelfwear. (Hence Acceptable) Good reading copy. Acceptable: a readable copy. All pages and the cover are intact (dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes (in pen or highlighter) but notes cannot obscure the text. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day.

$21.29

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Fashion Now 2 (V. 2)

Condition:

Format: TURTLEBACK

Seller Comments:

3822842419 A compendium of all the big name designers, (160) models, fashion somebodies around the world. Both text and color photograps. 640 pp. Oversize/weight > Language: English | > Size: 4to | > Media/Binding: paperback |

$26.23

Fashion Now 2: I-D Selects 160 of Its Favourite Fashion Designers From Around the World

Fashion Now 2: I-D Selects 160 of Its Favourite Fashion Designers From Around the World

by Eds Susie Terry & Rushton Jones

Condition:

Format: Hard Cover, Laminated

Publisher: Benedikt Taschen Verlag

Seller Comments:

Large 4to Bumped spine head, else a clean, sound copy. Text in English, German and French. A look at who is designing the clothes that we wear by the British style magazine i-D. A comprehensive survey of 160 of today's best designers, with bios and Q & A interviews. Profusely illustrated with fashion photos.

$37.80

by Terry Jones

Condition:

Format: Soft Cover

Seller Comments:

Collectible. 4to-over 9¾"-12" tall. Flexicover (stiff pictorial wraps), 640 pp., illus. (chiefly col. ); 26 cm. Text in English, German and French. Firm binding, clean inside copy. Spine slightly cocked/lean. OVERSIZE! No priority/international, except by special arrangement.

$48.82

Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart