Like a series of expensive lessons from a golf pro, Golf
Skills is 128 pages of tips, advice, skills and examples
on playing golf like a pro.
In Golf Skills, Hyder uses his many years of
experience to present readers with logical and intelligent
explanations and guidance to improving their game. From correct
grip and teeing off to putting and posture, plus all of the tough
plays encountered in a round of golf: splash shots, chipping,
getting out of the rough and more. Hyder addresses every aspect of
the golf game.
Golf Skills is set out in an easy-to-use
- Things to Look For and Remedy boxes create a
practical, diagnostic format readers can use to solve problems with
- fully illustrated with step-by-step diagrams and photographs
- clear explanations of terms and elements of the golf swing and
- lessons progress from basic - grip, posture - to advanced -
bunker play, putting problems and more
- useful tips from other PGA golf pros round out the lessons
- includes a handy glossary of golf terms.