Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. With pride from Motor City. All books guaranteed. Best Service, Best Prices.
From the Publisher
* Learn Kitchen Safety and Cooking Preparation.
* Cook favorite "from scratch" recipes with adult help.
* Prepare after-school snacks, and meals for the family!
* Be a smart consumer by learning fun ecology facts.
* Make a face paint, play clay, recycled paper and crafts.
* Have a great time cooking with animated characters.
"An awesome book to get you started on the basics of cooking! It has delicious and easy recipes, and also facts about animals, ecology, and food on every page. The recipes are great. A must have!"
--Skipping Stones Magazine, Sonji Mariah McDowell, age 13
"...an instant favorite for beginning young cooks!" --Children''s Bookwatch
"...guaranteed to make kids, and their adult helpers, smile with the turn of every page."
--Richmond Parents Monthly
"Turn the page, grab an apron, and start your kids on a cooking adventure!"
--Deanna F. Cook, Senior Editor Family Fun Magazine
"An Awesome book..." --Skipping Stones Magazine
"The title is the first hint that this is more than a cookbook...activities are tried and true kid pleasers."
-- Children''s Book Review Service
"...Highly recommended to any child (or grown up!) with and inquisitive mind and growling tummy."
-- Surprises Magazine
"...so much fun!" -- Harvey Magazine