A contemporary approach to network marketing-from the
author of the million-copy bestseller, Your First Year in
This is a book about reality-an unpleasant reality that no one
seems to want to address. A large number of the population was hit
with substantial loss of income and savings during the recent
economic meltdown. Many feel that they have no way to build back
their savings in order to retire comfortably and securely. Many now
believe that there just isn''t enough time left to turn it around.
How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network
Marketing is for those who refuse to accept this nonsense.
With such a confusing array of home business opportunities and
so many millions caught in the financial meltdown, there has never
been a more important time for due diligence and a proven path to
follow. In How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network
Marketing you will learn how to:
- Select the right networking company based on expert advice and
- Thrive as an entrepreneur
- Deal with fear, rejection, inertia, and naysayers
- Build professional habits that drive success
- Lead, motivate, and serve your team
- Recruit with rejection-free strategies
Learn how to develop an entrepreneurial spirit through network
marketing in order to build dramatic prosperity today.