Mustang 1964 1/2-1973 (Muscle Car Color History)

Cover may not be exactly as depicted

by David Newhardt

Used & Rare price

SPECIAL SHIPPING CONSIDERATIONS FOR USED & RARE ITEMS.

Please see the special considerations for shipping Used & Rare items, including extended delivery times, possible import duties & taxes.

Availability: Ships within 1 week

Format: Paperback

Publisher: Motorbooks

Condition:

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10: 0760311870

ISBN - 13: 9780760311875

Seller Comments:

Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, and may not include cd-rom or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!

From the Publisher

This book covers all of the collectible Mustangs during the production years of 1964-1/2 through 1973. Shelby, Mach 1, Boss, and other standard models are explored through color and black-and-white photos, featuring authentic archived photos, promotional materials of the time, and brilliant color photography of exquisite restorations. This is a completely new book, with all new photography and text, with emphasis on performance models.

Used books: 2 more copies of this item are available

Mustang 1964 1/2-1973: Muscle Car

Mustang 1964 1/2-1973: Muscle Car

by David Newhardt

Condition:

Format: Soft Cover

Publisher: Motorbooks Intl

Seller Comments:

128 pages, with illustrations.

$17.41

by David Newhardt

Condition:

Format: Paperback

Publisher: Motorbooks

Seller Comments:

Book is NEW and UNREAD but has shelf wear and a remainder mark. Please check my feedback. I've been a full-time bookseller for over 10 years. I grade accurately, pack securely and ship quickly. All of my packages include tracking numbers to let you know the status of your shipment. I am not a dropshipper. All books listed are in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

$22.86

Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart