When you get to be a certain age, that timeworn phrase
"You''re as young as you feel" starts to sound a little bit like a
bad joke because you''re not feeling all that young anymore. But it
doesn''t have to be that way.
Aches and pains don''t have to be an everyday occurrence. Your
memory and quick wit can stay just as sharp as they''ve always
been. And with just a little extra attention, your health can be as
excellent as it was in your youth.
Yes, it''s true your health concerns change with age, and the ways
you deal with those health problems have to change, too. That''s
why the editors of the bestseller The Doctors Book of Home
Remedies have brought you The Doctors Book of Home
Remedies for Seniors. From around the world, we''ve brought
together the top experts on health for people over 60. Together,
they''ve offered more than 1,500 tips designed to ease the
illnesses and complaints that specifically affect men and women as
they age. Here are just a few examples.
* Drug-free ways to cut high blood pressure and cholesterol down to
* Simple solutions for building break-proof bones
* Herbs that can save your eyesight
* A vitamin cure for everything from nosebleeds to
* Exercises to ease hip pain
* A soup recipe that shields you from disease
* The key to a good night''s sleep-- without sleeping pills
* A candle-wax cure for arthritic hands
Packed with the safe, practical information that has made
Prevention Health Books the most trusted name in self-help
health care, this book will help you handle health problems so you
won''t be robbed of the freedom and vitality you''ve worked so hard
Whatever the condition, you''ll find remedies that are simple and
inexpensive, using nothing more than items you probably already
have around the house.