We found 31 results for “
indigoBaby

Showing 1 - 12 of 31 Results
Board Book

$11.08 online

$11.50

In stock online

Available in stores

It's George's birthday, and he is so excited! Join George in this book of poems. The tabbed pages make it easier for little fingers to grab!

Board Book

$10.65 online

$11.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

From the New York Times bestselling author of T he Wonderful Things You Will Be comes the companion to  Dream Animals -- a celebration of the imagination of children who dream both day and night!   Emily Winfield Martin shows little ones that…

PAW Patrol: Pawsome Teamwork

by Nickelodeon

|August 9, 2016

Board Book

$11.97 online

$11.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Come along with the PAW Patrol on a rescue adventure! Kids will love lifting the giant flap on each spread and sliding the giant slider out to reveal the PAW Patroller! Now kids can be part of the action as they turn the flap on each spread of this board book to…

I Will Love You Forever

by Caroline Jayne Church

|This title releases August 30, 2016

Board Book

$10.66 online

$11.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

How long does a parent's love last? Forever! A new, instant-classic for every newborn's bookshelf. When I saw you for the very first time, I was filled with joy that you were mine. I knew I would love you forever. From Caroline Jayne Church, the bestselling…

Board Book

$10.98 online

$11.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Each truck and big machine in these enticing rhyming poems is different — and little readers are invited to find a vehicle that’s like them. Sixteen boisterous, rhyming poems — each one highlighting the job and personality of a different…

Board Book

$12.96 online

$12.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The highly anticipated sequel to Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo , Disney/Pixar Finding Dory releases in theaters on June 17, 2016. The animated film reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true…

Board Book

$12.57 online

$17.99

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

A is for algae , B is for barrier reef , C is for clam in this "fintastic" touch-and-feel board book. Babies and toddlers will love to look at the adorable artwork of Mr. Fish's undersea world as they learn their letters from A to Z . Little hands will be eager…

Board Book

$12.97 online

$12.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Count down to bedtime with Elmo and his friends in this busy book full of pull-tab surprises that features counting backward from ten to one. How do Elmo and his friends get ready for bed? Find out in in this book that uses sliding tabs to teach toddlers how to…

Board Book

$11.97 online

$11.99

Pre-order online

Available in stores

Kids will love this fun fall follow-up to Flutterby Butterfly and Hoppity Frog, with interactive slide-out panels on each page! It's nighttime, and Little Owl wants to say goodnight to all her friends before she goes to sleep. She visits the old oak…

Peck Peck Peck

by Lucy Cousins

|August 2, 2016

Board Book

$12.00

In stock online

Available in stores

"Not only has irresistible charm but in Cousins’s signature fashion, there’s a lot to learn. . . . There’s a world of interactive enjoyment here." — Booklist (starred review) Little woodpecker has just learned to peck. He’s having so…

Board Book

$13.98 online

$13.99

In stock online

Available in stores

From the creators of BabyLit(TM), open a window on history while teaching toddlers the ABCs. Teach brilliant babies about history and their ABCs with Greg Paprocki's R Is for Railway: An Industrial Revolution Alphabet. Twenty-six Industrial Revolution concepts…

Push Puzzles: On the Farm

by Nastja Holtfreter

|This title releases August 30, 2016

Board Book

$10.99

Pre-order online

Available in stores

Little ones will enjoy solving the animal puzzles to form farm animals in this cute concept book complete with sliding pieces that move back and forth! In this book, kids can slide board pieces back and forth to solve the animal puzzles! There are three…