Scholastic Early Learners: Touch, Slide, and Lift Busy Farm

by Scholastic Inc

|This title releases December 27, 2016

Board Book

$16.96 online

$16.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Scholastic Early Learners: Interactive board books for hands-on learning! Lift the Flap Busy Farm invites young children to explore life on the farm in a fun and interactive way. With over 50 sturdy flaps to lift, and clear, simple text and bright photography,…
Paperback

$15.99

Pre-order online

Choosing a name for your baby has never been easier with this ultimate baby-naming guide. With all the information on the latest naming trends, this comprehensive and easy-to-use guide is full of inspirational names. Including: - A-Z directories of over 8,000…

I Love You, Little One

by Patricia Hegarty

|This title releases January 26, 2017

Board Book

$18.50

Pre-order online

Children will enjoy this adorable touch-and-feel book. Delightful illustrations and gentle rhyming text make this book perfect for sharing.

Noisy Noisy Digger

by Jonathan Litton

|This title releases January 26, 2017

Board Book

$18.50

Pre-order online

Young readers will learn colors and the names of a variety of construction machines in this exciting trip around the work site! Lift the flaps to hear the vehicle sounds, and find instructions for an interactive physical activity.

What's Up?

by Olivia Cosneau

|This title releases January 31, 2017

Paperback

$19.95

Pre-order online

Hey little owl, what are you doing? I’m waking up! What’s up, Mr Pelican? I’m having my dinner! These pages are packed with interactive tabs that put children in the driving seat.

The Adventure Bay Treasury (paw Patrol)

by Random House

|This title releases January 3, 2017

Board Book

$15.96 online

$15.99

Pre-order online

Rubble, Skye, Marshall, and the rest of Nickelodeon’s PAW Patrol race to the rescue in this treasury of Adventure Bay tales. With a padded cover and sturdy board pages, this book is the perfect gift for boys and girls ages 0 to 3.

Pre-order online

Do you prefer cats or dogs? Chocolate or vanilla ice-cream? The hen or the egg? Mommy... or Daddy? These pages are packed with interactive tabs that put children in the driving seat.

A Busy Day in the Neighborhood

by Cala Spinner

|This title releases January 3, 2017

Board Book

$17.77 online

$19.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Join Daniel Tiger for a grr-ific day in the Neighborhood with this busy book that has lift-the-flaps, touch-and-feel elements, and more! It’s a busy day in the Neighborhood! Come along with Daniel Tiger and his friends in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe.…
Paperback | French

$19.95

Pre-order online